PhotoScape 3.6.2


Sudah tidak asing lagi pasti dengan softwar yang satu ini. Photoscape memang menawarkan banyak fasilitas dengan cuma-cuma alias gratis. namun jangan dilihat dari free-nya. Fitur pada PhotoScape 3.6.2 ini tidak kalah dengan fitur photo editor lainnya. Dengan photoscape 3.6.2, anda bisa menggabungkan gambar, crop, frame, membuat gambar animasi GIF, screen capture, dan masih banyak lagi.

ScreenShot :

What's new in this version :

  • Sorting bug of Folder list fixed.
  • Upgraded default saving folder for Page, Combine and Animated GIF Tabs.
  • Exit button on Editor Tab.
  • Additional support for RAW files such as Samsung Raw File.
  • Improved UI.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
Download PhotoScape 3.6.2 :
                          
Download Via Sharebeast :

1 Response to "PhotoScape 3.6.2"

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Here is my web-site home cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete